Friday 13 July 2007

A glimpse of infinity?

Jack Kerouac pays the price for a months-long drinking binge in Big Sur:

"All my self saying suddenly blurting babbles so the meaning cant even stay a minute I mean a moment to satisfy my rational endeavours to hold, control, every thought I have is smashed to a million pieces by million pieced mental explosions that I remember I thought were so wonderful when I'd first seen them on Peotl or Mescaline, I'd said then (when still innocently playing with words) 'Ah, the manifestation of multiplicity, you can actually see it, it aint just words' but now its 'Ah keselamaroyot you rot' - Till when dawn finally comes my mind is just a series of explosions that get louder and more 'multiply' broken in pieces some of them big orchestral and then rainbow explosions of sound and sight mixed."

1 comment:

Leonardi linken said...

Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing.
18 Game-Changing Productivity Tools Smart Entrepreneurs Use